Williamsí Hebrew Syntax (third edition) is:
- A teaching grammar for third-semester Hebrew.
Because such students often have modest vocabulary
knowledge and parsing skills, most examples have been
supplied with an interlinear translation as well as a
smoother translation. In both translations, the words
that illustrate the grammatical point are italicised
or put in SMALL CAPS.
- Cross-referenced extensively to other grammars
- Backwards-compatible with previous editions. As
such, it remains a traditional, sentence-level grammar.
- Available for purchase from The
University of Toronto Press and Amazon.
- Available in Korean from Grisim
- Detailed outline (pdf)
- Corresponding page numbers in the 2nd and 3rd editions
To report errors or give other feedback,