Williams' Hebrew Syntax (third edition) is:
- A teaching grammar for third-semester Hebrew. Because such students often have modest vocabulary knowledge and parsing skills, most examples have been supplied with an interlinear translation as well as a smoother translation. In both translations, the words that illustrate the grammatical point are italicised or put in SMALL CAPS.
- Cross-referenced extensively to other grammars and articles.
- Backwards-compatible with previous editions. As such, it remains a traditional, sentence-level grammar.
- Available for purchase from The University of Toronto Press and Amazon.
- Table of Contents
- Excerpt from chapter 1, "Syntax of Nominals"
- Excerpt from chapter 2, "Syntax of Verbs"
- Excerpt from chapter 3, "Syntax of Particles"
- Excerpt from chapter 4, "Syntax of Clauses"
- Excerpt from the list of references