Williams Hebrew Syntax (third edition) is:
- A teaching grammar for third-semester Hebrew. Because such students often have modest vocabulary knowledge and parsing skills, most examples have been supplied with an interlinear translation as well as a smoother translation. In both translations, the words that illustrate the grammatical point are italicised or put in SMALL CAPS.
- Cross-referenced extensively to other grammars and articles.
- Backwards-compatible with previous editions. As such, it remains a traditional, sentence-level grammar.
- Available for purchase from The University of Toronto Press and Amazon.
- Available in Korean from Grisim Publishing Company.
- Detailed outline (184 kb PDF)
- Corresponding page numbers in the 2nd and 3rd editions (43 kb PDF)
To report errors or give other feedback, please use the contact us page.